Tour/Rental Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation policy applies individually to each person within a group.
• All penalties due to cancellations will be charged to credit card on file.
• Should you have to cancel for any reason a 24 hour notice is required.
• Cancellations received greater than 24 hours prior to launch will be accepted with no penalty applied.
• Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to tour or reservations resulting in a no show will be charged the full monetary amount per person based on tour reserved.
• Cancellation policy applies individually to each person in a reservation.
Please note, our commitment to your reservation may cause us to turn away other guest; therefore, our cancellation policy is firm.
• It is not our policy to cancel tours due to light rain; however, we do not intentionally guide a tour during thunderstorm activity, or any other hazardous weather conditions.
• If Trailblaze Adventure cancels a tour we will do our best to accommodate you at another time. If we are unable to reschedule you for a tour then it is our policy to provide a full refund of deposit.
• All other weather cancellation request are subject to the cancellation policy at the discretion of Trailblaze Adventure.